Knights of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiral Knights Pony Guild Temporary Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings everypony!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ P0N-3

DJ P0N-3

Greetings everypony! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings everypony!   Greetings everypony! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:55 am

I saw the Knights of Equestria in Spiral Knights and my jaw almost fell off. xD

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to my fellow Bronies. The name's DJ P0N-3, however I am more commonly referred to as Giza by my fellow guildmates. I am currently the co-admin of Skylark, a guild mostly dedicated to the game Eden Eternal, however we have several guildless branches in many other games, Spiral Knights being one of them.

I'll probably end up lurking around your forums if you dun mind, and perhaps one day I may even seek to join you all, once you all figure out how best to deal with your current issue that is. Good luck to you all, oh and...

Praise be to Derpy!
Back to top Go down
Cerulean Starlight

Cerulean Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everypony!   Greetings everypony! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:23 am

DJ P0N-3 wrote:
I saw the Knights of Equestria in Spiral Knights and my jaw almost fell off. xD

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to my fellow Bronies. The name's DJ P0N-3, however I am more commonly referred to as Giza by my fellow guildmates. I am currently the co-admin of Skylark, a guild mostly dedicated to the game Eden Eternal, however we have several guildless branches in many other games, Spiral Knights being one of them.

I'll probably end up lurking around your forums if you dun mind, and perhaps one day I may even seek to join you all, once you all figure out how best to deal with your current issue that is. Good luck to you all, oh and...

Praise be to Derpy!
"DJ P0N-3"? You're very welcome here! (Very Happy)
Sadly, though, that name won't work. Spaces, numbers and underscores can't be used. Hyphens are allowed, though.
Also notable is the fact that letters can only be capitalized when they either begin the name or follow a hyphen.
Back to top Go down
DJ P0N-3

DJ P0N-3

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everypony!   Greetings everypony! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:49 am

Cerulean Starlight wrote:
"DJ P0N-3"? You're very welcome here! (Very Happy)
Sadly, though, that name won't work. Spaces, numbers and underscores can't be used. Hyphens are allowed, though.
Also notable is the fact that letters can only be capitalized when they either begin the name or follow a hyphen.

Oh my apologies, my IGN is Quaver. I knew I'd forget something. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everypony!   Greetings everypony! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings everypony!
Page 1 of 1