Knights of Equestria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiral Knights Pony Guild Temporary Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King Jenkins is here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor Von Doom

Victor Von Doom

King Jenkins is here! Empty
PostSubject: King Jenkins is here!   King Jenkins is here! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Posting from Latveria at the moment. Great connection here. Username on the Spiral Knights forums is Le Roi Jenkins (pun totally intended, if Doom says so himself).

If I'm not plotting Richard's demise or running Latveria (like a boss!), I'll occasionally drop by to craft stuff/donate items to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Victor Von Doom

Victor Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: King Jenkins is here!   King Jenkins is here! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Also, can somone direct Doom to the guild's spreadsheet?

Richards is currently attacking my doombots right now, so I'll come back in a few and hopefully there will be a reply.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: King Jenkins is here!   King Jenkins is here! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:49 am

Back to top Go down
Victor Von Doom

Victor Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: King Jenkins is here!   King Jenkins is here! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:53 am

This is Doom's servant, Boris here. I'll leave a tab of this for Doom to see when he gets back. You know, I've always found Pinkie Pie to be my favorite pony, but Doom, while tolerant of her antics, states that Celestia is his favorite pony.

In any case, Doom might not show it, but I think he'll come to enjoy these forums. Bye for now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Jenkins is here!   King Jenkins is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

King Jenkins is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Equestria :: Etc :: General/Introductions-
Jump to: